Beginning in 2018, I will send out a quarterly newsletter to those subscribers interested in upcoming books and photography projects, among other things.
In anticipation of the December 15th launch date for In Lonely Exile: Book II in the Hallowed Treasures Saga, a book trailer is now available:
The Path to Misery: Book I in the Hallowed Treasures Saga is now in print and on Kindle and Nook.
Kirkus Reviews sums it up:
“A page-turning fantasy set in a richly textured world, made all the more delightful by a thoughtful yet spirited heroine and her wonderfully oddball companions.”
You can find the book here at Amazon: The Path to Misery
Or here at Barnes & Noble: The Path to Misery
In anticipation of the May Day launch date of The Path to Misery: Book One of the Hallowed Treasures Saga, I am holding a GoodReads Giveaway from now through midnight on April 30. Click on the link below to enter the Giveaway.
Giveaway ends April 30, 2016.
See the giveaway details
Centuries after an apocalypse, Princess Eluned leaves her father’s kingdom in search of adventure and romance. Instead, she finds herself accumulating a band of compatriots for a divinely-led quest to reunite the Thirteen Hallowed Treasures in an effort to bring peace to the Thirteen Kingdoms. With the help of this eclectic group of companions, the Princess strives to overcome the evil that hangs over the court of the Crimson King. In the process, she transforms from the self- absorbed girl she had been into the strong woman she must become if she is to fulfill her destiny. This sword and sorcery fantasy is book one in the three-book Hallowed Treasures Saga.
Hiking Tennessee is your complete guide to 83 of the most scenic day hikes in the Volunteer State. From the Woodland Trail in Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park to the Hidden Passage Trail in Pickett State Park to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this handy guide will lead you to the best trails throughout the state. In this one-of-a-kind resource, you’ll find the following features:
- Detailed descriptions complete with GPS coordinates for every hike in all three regions of Tennessee
- Special points of interest, including Civil War-era and Native American historical sites; descriptions of the topography, flora, fauna, and climate; estimated hiking time and distance; and difficulty ratings for each trail
- Phone numbers and websites, park hours and rules, and available facilities for the state’s most scenic hiking areas
- Easy-to-read maps for every park and trail to help you navigate your hike and locate landmarks and other points of interest
- A convenient trail finder that provides a summary of each trail’s features and available facilities
Hiking Tennessee brings to life the history, terrain, wildlife, and natural features of each area. The vivid descriptions of the foliage, animals, and well-known and local historical accounts of each area provide and invitation to explore and experience the trails yourself. Hiking Tennessee is your guide to enjoying the great outdoors!
You can get your own copy of Hiking Tennessee in a number of places and in numerous formats, including:
From the publisher, Human Kinetics
You can also order it through your local bookstore.